Sitalia, with over 20 years of experience in the sector, has developed a software with the aim to realize:
- the geo-localised cataloguing of public assets and its deteriorations, in particular the management of Road Cadastre database;
- the budget quantification (budget summary) for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance;
- the monitoring of assets maintenance and wear condition;
- the document management of processes in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 standard;
- the decision support to the management of public assets.
Its main characteristics are:
- easy to use - thanks to the tablet with integrated GPS, the graphic interface allows to have a complete picture of the context in which we move, acquire information, simulate the effects of interventions, record activities and then identify the critical points and study their solutions;
- flexibility - developed to meet the needs of both administrators and operators in the field;
- modularity - the software is organized in modules which cover all the elements related to the management of infrastructures;
- economic - characteristics and cost of the provided package will be customized according to operational needs
The software PKmaps V3 has no association with the external majors (Autodesk®, Bentley®, MapInfo®, ESRI®, Oracle®, etc.), it works without need for any other drawing software or data base. The software has been developed on graphics support in c# language, created specifically for programming in .NET Framework, with graphical interface WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
The display is managed directly by the graphics processor, which is faster, working directly with the memory of the graphics card.
The tool allows to manage a wide range of information: road pavement, bridges, viaducts and subways, tunnels and overbridges, margin gutters, balks or embankments, street lighting systems, parking areas, guardrails, road service areas, hydraulic works, driveways, milestones, black points, technological networks, road surface degradation, road signs, advertising panels, etc.
The software, with reference to the arguments provided by the Road Cadastre, is organized into different modules: